Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Joyous mind

Well, I'm a very happy man today. At 61 yrs old, without any knowledge of computer, manage to put up my own blog (frankly I don't really know what it means). Nevertheless, whatever I compose is now publish for others (if any) to see and share. But it's rather tiring too, because it took me a long time (after many trial and errors) By the way thanks to the people who made the program so easy to try. At least my retired days are fill up now and I'm quite busy everyday. (Got a warning from my wife for neglecting her for some time)

The doctor gave me a warning though... I should do more exercise and not spend too much time sitting down in front of the computer. Such immobility could affect my blood system and health.
No matter how, here I am, and I'll be writing more here and will start publishing pictures too for others to share.

No comments: